Ultrafiltration (UF) technology is a leading international membrane water treatment technology of the hollow fiber membrane as the core processing unit, with the scientific design of the pipeline, valve, cleaning unit, dosing unit and control unit etc, consisting one integrated , continuous filtration system . The raw water is under pressure , through the ultrafiltration membrane to achieve the purpose of purification by physical separation.
It is commonly used in making of drinking water, pretreatment of reverse osmosis , waste water reuse and other fields. The overall modular production, installation, small area occupied , full automatic control, simple operation and maintenance, stable water quality .
– Membrane material is pollution resistant, hydrophile modification of PVC.
– Fluxing lasting stability, strong anti pollution ability.
– It can withstand short period for 200ppm chlorine environment, applicable range to 2-13. pH
– Complete sterilization, water turbidity is less than 0.1NTU.
– Cross flow design, eliminate dirty plugging, improve service life.