ConHoo industrial RO Water Treatment used imported reverse osmosis membrane which has the advantages of high desalination rate, long product life span and low operation cost. It is operated by automatic operation to achieve unmanned operation without massive chemical regeneration, no chemical waste liquid discharge and no environmental pollution. It has the advantages:
- Automatic control mode is adopted to realize full automatic operation and reduce the influence of human failure operation on the equipment.
- Design of reduction system in pre-treatment system solves the non repairable effect of excess chlorine on the reverse osmosis membrane.
- Dow reverse osmosis membrane imported from USA is selecte, and the electrical conductivity of effluent water is less than 5us.
- Select the southern special SUS304 stainless steel pump , operation noise is low
- Using professional design software of Dow company , the recovery rate can reach more than 65%.
High Pressure Pump
Customer Design Your RO Water Treatment Here
- Municipal water tank: Solve the instability problem of tap water pressure, and reduce the mechanical failure .
- Quartz sand filter: Tap water , running from upper of tank , is separated from the filter layer by the lower water distributor, forming filtered water.
- Activated carbon filter: After activated carbon adsorption, the residual chlorine of tap water can generally be reduced to below 0.1mg/l.
- Precision filter: Mainly use of 5us melt blown filter core, can remove fine particles.
- High pressure pump: To provide the required power for reverse osmosis operation.
- Reverse osmosis system: Play the core component of reverse osmosis pure water equipment.
- Pure water tank: used for storage of pure water.
|Raw water||Tap water, well water, underground water, reclaimed water|
|Production capacity||0.25 ~ 200 t / H (Accrording to your requirement?|
|Control||automatic control/hand self-integration automatic switching|
|Security filter||Stainless steel/FRP|
|Control system||PLC control|
|Process||Reverse osmosis membrane separation technology|
- Power generation
- Electrical chip
- Circuit board
- LED lamps
Our Engineer Team Would Like To Provide the Solution For You
Environmental Engineer with more than 10 years’ experience in water, seawater and sewage treatment & management. Keen to evolve in an interesting working environment and expand my
Desalination Specialist Concept to Commissioning, with rich project management, proposals and planning background from Refineries, Petrochemical and Power plant industries. Excellent Team builder and motivator.
Process engineer with 8+ years of experience of design, engineering & workflow management, mainly in Water treatment. Mechanical designs in various water technologies like Seawater RO, Ion Exchange & Multi Effect Distillation.
Hu Zhi Cheng
Zhang Zu Qing